When installing MS OFFICE 2013 or above version in windows 10. it runs to approximately 80% then fails with an Error 1935 and begins a rollback of install.
For those that are also experiencing error 1935 and are hoping for an easy and exact solution than an Office or OS reinstall, the most possible solution and what solved it for majority case was deleting the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\AppModel
In 90% of forums and case studies, this solution has proven to have worked. Deleting this will mot have any negative effects on your system.
No reboot required.
Possible Solution 2
1. Confirm no prior versions of MS Office are installed. It is suggested that you run the Office Uninstall Tool
( This tool may need to be run multiple times until it is confirmed the computer does not have a version of Office installed )
2. Download and run the .NET Framework repair tool
4. Try the install of OFFICE again.
DG Learning Hub Grading :
- Level 1 - Fundamental Skills (Typing, Mouse) - ( End User Level )
- Level 2 - Basic Computing and Applications. - ( End User Level )
- Level 3 - Intermediate Computing and Applications. Require - ( Helpdek )
- Level 4 - Advanced Computing and Applications. - ( Engineer )
- Level 5 - Proficient Computing, Applications, and Programming. - ( Professional Engineer)
Leave a comment